Investment Advisory Service
Introducing the investment advisory service aims to help clients grow their wealth by providing expert guidance and support. Offline advisory services have limitations such as limited availability of advisors, personalization, access to information, and flexibility. Online advisory services offer more convenience, personalization, and flexibility for clients to access the advice and support they need.
A well-designed app is essential to attract and retain users. This requires careful planning and attention to detail, including selecting an appropriate layout, color scheme, and font, and incorporating compelling graphics and content..
Investment apps must adhere to strict security and compliance standards to protect client data and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. This was a complex and time-consuming task.
Once the app is developed and launched, it is important to effectively market and promote it to attract potential clients. This may involve developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy, including app store optimization, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- Use latest technology to improve communication and collaboration, provide online tools & resources.
- Leverage Social Media Marketing.
- Website and Mobile developed in Vue.Js and Quasar framework. Api and website design in PHP Codeigniter.
- By Using SMM service client can reach and connect with potential customers, as well as can share information and resources with customer.
#1 Assemble the right team
We handle all aspects of vetting and choosing the right team that you don't have the time, expertise, or desire to do.
#2 Sprint planning
Sprint roadmap is a collective planning effort. Team members collaborate to clarify items and ensure shared understanding.
#3 Tech architecture
We break monolithic apps into microservices. Decoupling the code allows teams to move faster and more independently
#4 Standups & weekly demos
Standups, weekly demos, and weekly reviews make sure everyone is on the same page and can raise their concerns.
#5 Code reviews
Code reviews before release help detect issues like memory leaks, file leaks, performance signs, and general bad smells
#6 Iterative delivery
We divide the implementation process into several checkpoints rather than a single deadline.
- It became easy to access the investment advisory service to the Customer.
- Potential customers increased.
- For customer the availability of advisor has become easy, access to information and resource has become easy and flexibility is increased.
- Flexibility and opportunity for collaboration increased for client.
- By running Ad-campaign and SMM client is able to reach maximum customer.